Sunday, March 9, 2014

Laughter post 17

This week I didn't get too much done because I had a huge amount of homework. This was my fault really because of a combination of poor planning and procrastination.  But because we're switching to an every other week blogging system, I should have a lot to report next time. My plan for next post is either finish the map, or get pretty close to it, I think that I'm going to try and pick up the pace a bit on the game. I've come to this realization after a caffeine fueled afternoon of homework, stress, and exhaustion.

I'll have pictures next time too, unless something terrible happens like something is corrupted, or I can't figure something out, but I don't foresee that occurring.  I also think I'm going to try and download some programs that let me edit the in-game NPC's so that way I can try to begin and make my monster. Anyways that's it for now, stay tuned. 

2 comments:

  1. I like the sudden inspiration. It's great what a little caffeine can do! Excited to see the pictures and progress :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey Ethan I really like what you are doing my teacher started this exercise today and was very fun. I love playing video games and would even love to design them

    ReplyDelete